There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977
It is better to hide ignorance, but it is hard to do this when we relax over wine.
- Heraclitus, On the Universe
I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks in batting practice.
- Casey Stengel, New York Yankees manager
World War I Quote
"There is such a thing as a man being too proud to fight."
- President Woodrow Wilson, May 10, 1915
Click here for a random Art Quote.
U.S. Civil War Quote
"The trouble with Hooker is that he's got his headquarters where his hindquarters ought to be."
- Abraham Lincoln
All we are saying is give peace a chance.
- John Lennon
Michael Jackson Quote
I Like The Feelin' You're
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel
Click here to get see another set of random quotes.